++Niji No Kanata++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place to chat with others about everything related to anime, manga, and the Japanese culture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuujirou
Admin
Yuujirou

Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion) Empty
PostSubject: Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion)   Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 pm

And now you live dispersed on ribbon roads,

/Hic/

And no man knows or cares who is his neighbour

/Hic/

Unless his neighbour makes too much disturbance,

/Hic/

But all dash to and fro in motor-

/Hic/

I don't think I can continue on like this...

Zexion loved the quiet. He always did and probably always will. He valued the time that he spent with the quietness, especially since it was rarely ever quiet. Zexion would do whatever he could to keep things quiet; even if it ment having to silence other organization members. Sure he could just get up and find somewhere quiet to stay for a while, but his stubborness told him that the others should know to be quiet around him.

/Hic/

Sigh. But unfortunately it seemed like certain people...err, nobodies, weren't going to let him enjoy his quiet time. It was completely infuriating that he had just aquired himself a new book and now he wasn't allowed to read it in peace.

/Hic/

No, Zexion wasn't going to get up and leave just because a certain blond nobody by the name of Demyx was making him angry. Instead he would try to ignore the other's annoying noises and continue on reading. Sure, him and Demyx didn't always see eye-to-eye, but surely even he knew that Zexion didn't want to be bothered when he was reading.

But however, for some unknown reason Demyx wasn't leaving him alone. Couldn't he tell that his hiccups were very annoying and unwanted? Didn't know that it was difficult to read with so much noise? Was Demyx doing this to get on his nerves?

/Hic/

Maybe Demyx was trying to get on his nerves? Or maybe he was trying to drive him away...

Wait....But why would Demyx try to get rid of him...?

"Hey, Zexy...?"

"What do you need?" He didn't notice that Demyx was staring at him until he put his book down and glaced over to the other male. He then noticed that said other male was fumbling with his fingers as if he was nervous about something.

"Um...Well...I need help with something...."

Zexion gave a mental sigh of relief. Okay, so Demyx wasn't trying to get rid of him or possibly annoy him. He didn't want the other to know what he was thinking, so he decided to try and change the conversation. "Just take deep breaths."

Demyx just stared at him, wondering what in the world he was talking about.

Zexion on the other hand, stared right back at the blond, wondering if his advice had registered in his head yet (and also seeing how Demyx was kinda cute when he was completely confused.) He also really didn't feel like explaining what the advice was for.

/Hic/

Suddenly Demyx realized that Zexion was talking about his hiccups. "Oh! You mean that I should do deep breaths to stop the hiccups!" /Hic/ "But Unfortunately they don't /Hic/ work..."

Zexion sighed and shook his head tiredly. "Have you tried drinking any water?"

"Nope, I should go try that!"

Zexion nodded and watched Demyx get up and leave, finally happy that the quiet was back. Picking up his book, he started to read where he had left off until....

/Hic/

Oh, why me?!

Zexion put down his book and stared over at a very upset Demyx, who had just walked back into the room and sat down next to him.

"Sorry, Zexy..." Demyx mumbled over to him.

"Try taking deep breaths again." He ordered the other.

"It really doesn't work...But i'll do it if I have to..." Demyx took in a deep breath and then he exhaled. Then again. And then-

/Hic/

Why in the world weren't the hiccups going away?! It only makes sense that taking in deep breaths would get rid of them. Sense hiccups are created from the diaphgram becoming irratated and forces down a sudden intake of air, so deep breaths should work...

Suddenly, he remembered a book he had read where the characters had hiccups and they tried all sorts of ways to get rid of them. But for some odd reason, he couldn't remember the name of the book he had read. He did however, recall that the characters did take deep breaths, stand on their heads, and even attempted to scare away the hiccups. He sighed and looked over at Demyx, watching him take deep breaths without trying to hiccup at the same time.

/Hic/

Okay so Demyx failed at trying to hold his breath without hiccupping. But it was hard to do, especially since he had almost choked 3 times.

"Hey, have you ever read a book where the characters tried standing on their head to cure themselves of hiccups?"

Demyx stared at Zexion before speaking. "Wait, so you want me to stand on my head?" He sighed and shook his head, "Well i'm not really up for standing on my head today...So how about-"

"I can try and surprise the hiccups out of you" Zexion stated as he cut off Demyx, who was once confused at the other's ideas.

"How are you gonna surprise the hiccups outta me?" Demyx asked with a tinge of curiosity in his voice. "There's no way you can-"

Zexion took the chance to cut of Demyx by placing a quick kiss on his lips, which in turn caused Demyx to jump in surprise. Quickly pulling back, Zexion looked away from the other, trying to hide the blush that had crawled onto his face.

Demyx was trying to figure out what in the world just happened. He was not expecting Zexion to do what he did, but on the bright side, his hiccups were finally gone! "So...I guess your kiss did surprise me enough to stop the hiccups!" He gave off a big grin and hugged Zexion, who was equally surprised at the close contact between them.

"Err, yeah...No problem...Just glad to get rid of the unwanted noise..."

"Yeah, and now i'm gonna tell everyone that i'm cured" Demyx announced as he finally let go of the other and bounced up and out of the room.

Zexion gave a sigh of relief, glad to finally have his quiet time back. He picked up his book from earlier and contiued to read on from where he left off. Ah, peace and quiet...Just like it was supposed to be when one's reading a book.

/Hic/

Quickly throwing his book down, he covered his mouth with his hands in utter shock. It couldn't possibly be happening to him. No, it was improbable that mere hiccups were contagious! But here he was now, ruining his own quiet time with those cursed hiccups.

/Hic/

I knew it! Demyx was trying to make me go mad with these infernal hiccups! I shall have him get rid of this curse!

Swiftly getting up and running out of the room, Zexion ran up and down the hallways looking for Demyx, while in the meanwhile getting everyone else aggrivated at the annoying hiccups that were echoing in the hallways.

-------------------------------

That just goes to show you that hiccups are not a force to be reckoned with, even if you are a nobody in an Organization that doesn't have hearts.
Back to top Go down
https://niji-no-kanata.board-directory.net
zexy

zexy

PostSubject: Cute <3   Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 pm

It's cute because I can relate to the story...I had hiccups once and Axel was trying to help me get rid of them. But instead of kissing me, he headbutted me... Needless to say, I was highly angry (he didn't take his medicine that day...) . But hey, my hiccups disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Yuujirou
Admin
Yuujirou

PostSubject: Haha   Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Haha, really? So, Axel told me that he accidentally elbowed you in the stomach yesterday. How'd that feel? Why'd he do that anyways?
Back to top Go down
https://niji-no-kanata.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion)   Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiccups aren't our friends (Slight Demyx and Zexion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
++Niji No Kanata++ :: Anime and Manga :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: